Monday, May 12, 2008

Fresh Cut Grass



I had my LAST TEST today!!! I won't have anymore school until August!!! I am so excited. I also received more great news when I saw one of my professors. She asked me if they could use my presentation in their lectures in the obstetrics portion of the nursing program! God is so awesome!!! It's all with His help that I have been able to get this far in nursing school.
I came home to the sound of my sweet hubby mowing our lawn ~ so I included the snapshots for your viewing pleasure. :)
I love the pictures Karale has taken with her Nikon, but I'm afraid that our mint & the neighbors bush is the extend of the blossoms in our neighborhood right now. Well! A neighbor across the street had some gorgeous blossoms, but I didn't think they would think kindly of my traipsing across their yard to snap a picture. :) haha.
I whipped up some cheesecake pudding & sprinkled graham cracker crumbs on top. Chad is making the brats...so after lunch, we are riding our bikes to the park...Chad will be studying & I am going to explore the great outdoors with my camera!!! :)