Thursday, August 14, 2008

Date Night


On our date for the week, Chad and I went shopping at Shoe Carnival, out to eat at Red Robin, walked in the park (where we were engaged), and went to the movies to see Prince Caspian. At Red Robin, Chad ordered the Jamaican Chicken Burger and the Freckled Lemonade. I had the Bruschetta Chicken Burger and a Raspberry Limeade. :) By the time we were finished with dinner, we still had some time before our movie started, so we went to the park and walked off our dinner. :) Yesterday and today have been our "weekend days" since we are both working all weekend and won't see each other. It has been nice. We are thinking about going to Branson today...?

2 comments:

Josh & Karale said...

awww! so cute, you two look great!

MOM P said...

SUCH HAPPY FACES ON TWO OF MY BIGGEST BLESSINGS! I'M GLAD WHEN YOU TWO MAKE TIME FOR JUST YOU!!!
LUV YA! MOM