Thursday, May 1, 2008

Almost There

Today has been a WONDERFUL day! I just finished my last clinical for the semester and all we have left are exams. We also have one presentation that each person in the class must complete...but we are almost there. I spoke about my teaching project in my previous entry. Well, I received an email from the Dept. Chair of Nursing (at our school) stating how proud she was of my presentation and that she is glad to have me representing the college. It made my day! This isn't exactly a regular practice of her's, that I'm aware of. Anyway, apparently my professor shared my presentation with her.
More exciting news is that I started my first IV today (on an 80 year old woman)! I had to try twice, but on the second attempt I got it! :)
When I got to the parking lot of the hospital, my car had been stolen by Chad. He had left me a phone message letting me know that he didn't have any homework, so he was going to work on my car. We are both ready for it to be finished...although, I know how much Chad likes working on cars. So, I am glad he is enjoying it.


No comments: