Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cardiac Support




Today, I spend at the heart center and the whole five hours thatt I was there felt like 50 hours...okay, I am exaggerating a little...but we just did not have many patients to see today. It was mostly all paperwork. I felt bad for the RN that I was with...she is in transition and she kept apologizing to me. Anyway, I was happy that I got to leave early. I got home an hour ago and made myself a sandwich and crystal light. I need to start my homework soon. I definately have things to fill up the extra time that was alloted me today. I have three papers that need to be written and a neuro test all by Monday. eeek!
I haven't seen Chad today - minus when I kissed him goodbye early this morning while he was snoozing away. :) He is busy with classes, errands, and homework too. I will see him sometime late tonight.
Each day brings fresh excitement as I anticipate the Haiti trip. I have already gotten a pretty good amount of donations (clothes and soaps) from my coworkers at the hospital. Please keep the trip in your prayers...the Haitians need prayer to prep for our coming and we need prayer to be free of any sickness or harm...etc. I started my vaccinations Tuesday. Oral typhoid and hepatitis A shots...my arm isn't quite as sore today. ;)
Well, I hear the homework calling my name...
Oh, the pictures are more from Texas (last week).

"Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me." ~Psalm 51:12

1 comment:

Josh & Karale said...

very cute pics! looks like ya'll had fun!