Everything has been going well. We are 31 weeks and a couple of days with our second little one. He is growing like a weed and it is making Bekah very uncomfortable. I think that she is ready for him to get out and enjoy him in the world. As for Bekah, she is doing an amazing job of being pregnant, taking care of Madilyn and the house, and still working. She is a real trooper. She will hopefully be able to get a break from being uncomfortable in a short while.
As for myself, I have been working on the house to try and prepare it for the new arrival. I have been replacing doors and baseboards throughout the house. We almost have Madilyn's room finished and Mason's is getting closer. We both enjoy the difference that our changes are making to the house. It will be awesome to have the kids in their own rooms and decorated for each.
I am also staying busy with helping our church in the media department running our programs to control the projectors and tvs. I love it a lot. I am also getting ready to go on a trip from Dallas to Colorado Springs (would love to live there) with my brother and sister-in-law. I wish that Bekah and Madilyn could go with me, but it would not be very comfortable for Bekah to sit in a vehicle for 14-16 hours. I am also excited to see our friends Emily and Diego again. They are great people and I enjoy being around them.
Well, I've exhausted my brain for now, but will return when it fills again.
No comments:
Post a Comment