Monday, December 29, 2008
Wonderland
Well, although we didn't have a winter wonderland of snow, it was still an awesome Christmas. Chad and I traveled to MO to visit his parents. His mom made a yummy Christmas dinner and then we traveled to OK to see my parents. We arrived just shortly before my sister and her husband. We were able to stay three nights with them just playing games, watching Christmas movies, and cooking. I didn't really do any cooking, but Chad helped mom with an apple pie. The Friday after Christmas, it was like 60 or 70 degrees outside so all the siblings went for a short walk outside. The next day, we woke to pouring rains and cool weather. Chad and I headed back on Sunday and the weather was chilly, but still nice and sunny. However, I didn't really get to enjoy the drive, I slept for most of it. ;)






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment