Friday, October 24, 2008

Face Paint

The evening before Halloween, the Student Government is hosting our annual Chili Supper. We will have face painting - which I, unfortunately, volunteered to do! I am trying to recruit my fellow art loving friend to help me, but I have a feeling I will be doing it alone! ;) I came up with a little template for the kids to pick from. I wanted to keep it simple, because kids get so fidgety if you take too long.

I am at home today just painting and thinking about doing my homework. ;)
I absolutely love Pumpkin cheesecake, so when Olive Garden offers it each Fall; I try to make my way over there for a treat. However, I just happened to be in the ice cream section at our local Wal-mart and saw that Ben & Jerry's has Pumpkin Cheesecake ice cream!!! It has graham cracker crust swirled in it. It is SOOOO good. It's actually pretty close to the real thing.
Sarah Palin was in Springfield today at Bass Pro...I was going to go, but there was no where to park and people were packed in the parking lot. This is good, but I decided to come home and watch it live. :) She gathered the support of over 20,000 (that's just those that showed up at her rally).

1 comment:

Josh & Karale said...

your templates are so cute! you were always good at those things. oh man, that ice cream sounds fantastic!