Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Finding it hard to let go



As I sit here trying to jump back into a regular daily routine, I find my mind wandering back to Haiti. The people there are so loving. Even though they live in such poverty, they have such bright smiles. I made a slide show of the pictures, but I do not want to post it until a handful of people see their copy first. God did some amazing things through us. I saw some dramatic improvements in the health of a little girl, we built three houses, and we fed several hundred people. Please keep Haiti in your prayers. The village of Grand Goave is greatly blessed to have Lifeline Christian Mission in the heart of their community. I trust that God will take care of these beautiful people, and I have a feeling I will make my way back there again someday.

No comments: