Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One More Week


This picture is of the day I got engaged! May 7, 2005!!! :)
I have about one more week and then - it's a ticket to the most rewarding experience I can imagine! My online class started this week and I have been working hard to get ahead, since I will be missing a week.
Chad is still working on my car, but he said today that it was mostly all painted. He just has some detail work to do. I am excited to post a picture of the final product.
Mom, Rachel, and Amos will be here on Friday morning. I am so excited to see them! We are going to the park, possibly the zoo (if there is time), and we will do some last minute shopping. I do not want to take my good camera, so I am taking the good old fashioned camera with film! So, I will need to buy some film. It's been a long time since I have used a camera like that! ;)
My summer hasn't exactly been relaxing yet...but that's alright! I have a friend getting married in Texas this summer and hope to be able to travel down there for that. I will be finished with summer school by then.
Well, it's getting late and I have to work early in the morning.

No comments: