Monday, April 28, 2008

Tulips & Coffee


I took this picture with my phone. These beautiful tulips are lining the sidewalk in front of the college. I also noticed this past weekend that several of my patients were receiving tulips of all colors from friends and family. They are a definite sign of spring!!!
I spent some long hours at school today (from 0800-1630). I made a stop at Wal-mart on my way home to buy some lipstick before I give my presentation tomorrow. I had left my previous tube of lipstick in one of my pockets and washed it...needless to say ~ when I discovered it in the bottom of the washer...it was ruined. No worries though...it didn't get the washer messy!
When I got home, Chad had the central heat on, had a blanket covering himself, and was sitting with the portable heater in front of him! This is very unusual...something else unusual happened today ~ he took an hour and a half nap!!! He never takes naps! We went to McAlister's Deli for dinner before he had to run to his night class...he looked pale and just plain worn out. He said he's feeling okay ~ just still really tired. :(
I made a pot of coffee and am sipping it as I type this. I am going to tweek my presentation a bit and then record myself giving it...for practice....we'll see how that goes! I will be feeling alot lighter tomorrow afternoon when it's all over.

No comments: