I cannot concentrate! Eeeek! I have to get this homework done and I cannot concentrate!!! I had somewhat of a lazy morning today. I rolled out of bed just before 9 and slowly got into the shower. I have done some homework, wrote some letters, laundry is in the dryer ready to be folded, and I have been looking at pictures. Hhhmm.
A verse comes to mind..."And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." ~Philippians 4:7
I received a wonderful ecard from my mom the other day. It had a cartoon sheep that was knitting something...a strong wind blew by and the sheep was lifted up in the air and her socks flew off...she landed safely in a patch of green grass and the following words floated across the sky, "May the incredible love of Jesus knock your woolly socks off!" Then it was accompanied by the sweetest note from my mom. She has been such an encouragement throughout my life and my schooling. It is through her and my dad that I know I am being prayed for and I can receive encouragement. :) God bless them!
Chad is at the dentist right now getting some cavities filled. I feel sorry for him, but my turn will come up later this month - I am sure! He has to go straight from the dentist appointment to another class.
No comments:
Post a Comment