Sunday, March 23, 2008

Spring Break

I traveled to OK for my spring break and Chad had to stay and work. :( He had school, work, and has been working on my car (see pic).
I am really looking forward to it being finished, but I don't want Chad to over work himself - he tends to do that sometimes. I really had a hard time leaving my family on Thursday evening and was in a really bad mood at work the next day.
We went to church today and then ate lunch together, but for the past few hours, I have been catching up on my papers that are due tomorrow. I will probably be up all night tonight trying to get everything done before tomorrow. After school tomorrow, I need to pack and clean house. My flight for Texas leaves out of Tulsa on Tuesday. I am really looking forward to going.
Anyway, back to my spring break...Rachel surprised us and showed up on Tuesday night. There was so much flooding on Tuesday that the low bridge at mom and dad's was closed off (pic on that too!) and so she had to call to get alternate directions. We were still surprised by her visit...
Dad and I had a date on Tuesday and on Wednesday Mom, Rachel, Amos, and I worked on some art (more pics). I worked on an art piece for our kitchen when we move to Tulsa. I love it! We are going with neutral walls and citrus accents. Rachel made some cute signs for her laundry room "drop your pants here," "laundry today or naked tomorrow," and one other - I can't remember. Well, back to my research!

No comments: