
Well, Chad and I didn't get to see each other today (until after 9pm).
I was in clinicals all day and he was in class part of the day and went to night class as I was going home. However, when I got in my car, I had a present that he had left for me! Dark chocolate covered almonds!!! Oh, and I can't forget the card that says he wants to grow old and "senile" together. ;)
Anyway, clinicals were rough today, but I look back and realize I learned alot and wouldn't take it back. I had three patients (first time ever as a nurse). I was VERY busy! I am on orthopedics for now then I move on to the respiratory floor (yikes!).
I am trying to work on my paperwork right now and am looking forward to sleep!!!
Oh, Karale, I changed a dressing today too...it was a total knee replacement and the incision was about 8 inches long...I didn't count the staples. ;)
Oh, Karale, I changed a dressing today too...it was a total knee replacement and the incision was about 8 inches long...I didn't count the staples. ;)
P.S. the picture is from last June, but I thought it was a nice Valentine's Day pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment